CC-AWA Radio Meet Charlotte NC March 26, 27, 28

Meet happens later this week. I am packing up today and heading to show We. AM. Thursday 9 to 12 is the tube forum, a good friend is bringing his Ampletrex {SIC} tester I will bring some 211's real KT-88's and others to demo. Most folks have never seen these in action. Hope to see you there. I will ask before the forum starts if any AK members are present. Here are few pictures of some of stuff I will have at the show

Attachments

• DSCN2372.jpg
    DSCN2372.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2373.jpg
    DSCN2373.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2374.jpg
    DSCN2374.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4
I am back from this meet. The TCA tube forum was very good. My friend did a demo of his $$$$ tube tester which most of the folks had not seen. Lots of tubes were shown and after the talks tube buying and or selling starting. The flea market started Friday at 8:00 in the rain!! so it was not that great, but I did find a Fisher 600. I had to leave Sat. AM to go back home and work an Auction, so I missed the great Sat. flea market, I had folks call asking me where I was, To the few AK members that were there I hope you found some good stuff. We will have this meet again next year.

Pictures of other buys from the show

Items from the auctions. Small RCA lite up metal sign. Philco poster and 1931 full pad calendar Philco Radio and Battery

Attachments

• DSCN2386.jpg
    DSCN2386.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2393.jpg
    DSCN2393.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2387.jpg
    DSCN2387.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom