The Las Vegas Audio Club

Dave_72

Hi all,

This Dave, I'm the Pres. and Founder (for better or worse ha!) of Las Vegas' only official audio club, the LVAC.

We've been around well over a year and a half, and we've had some very interesting demos over that period of time, including people from the industry showing off their wares. As well as coverage of shows like Newport, CES, and RMAF.

Also, as one of the main purposes of a club is the camaraderie. There's no attitudes, snobbishness, or other bs.

Some of you may know me from the following sites; Steve Hoffman, Audiogon, Audio Shark, Audio Aficionado, Lansing Heritage, etc. Yeah, this is me. I have the Bryston/JBL Synthesis sytem but looking to upgrade (most likely Accuphase or Pass Labs, but 1 piece at a time, it's expensive!) lol.

Anyway, I wanted to inform you of our next meeting. So here goes.

April meeting place and time set: http://lasvegasaudioclub.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-meeting-place-and-time-set.html

Now, when you get to the site, I'd like for you to check out the various posts in the blog, because everything's there; who we are, what we have done and are up to, membership info, etc.

Had a blast hanging with you guys again! Always nice to get out and see some other guys' systems.

Seems like I always luck out and come to town on the right weekends :)

Back
Top Bottom