Sansui QRX-7500, aux question

Rey1

Do I connect a CD player to the high or low aux inputs? I don't have an operation manual.

You can conect to either one and mostly depends on the CD line level. You will not hurt anything in the high or low just use what works.

AUX Low Input Sensitivity = 100mV

AUX High Input Sensitivity = 200mV

As per manual

If the output voltage of the audio component conected to the Low AUX is too large,the reproduced sound will be grossly destorted.

Great,

Thanks for the info. I'll try it on high first. I just didn't want to overload anything. I just got this receiver connected up, it's in 2-channel for now, but it really produces a sweet sound.

Cheers

Great,

Thanks for the info. I'll try it on high first. I just didn't want to overload anything. I just got this receiver connected up, it's in 2-channel for now, but it really produces a sweet sound.

Cheers

Your welcome

I have one I loaned to a friend and have the manual, it's a monster. Work on getting a SD-5050 R2R to use with it:thmbsp:

I've got a Teac a-2340 and a Pioneer 1020L that are quad capable, but quad RTR tapes seem pretty rare!

Problem being ... CD players tend to be quite high on output and can run five times what the old school line inputs expect to see. Check the deck's user manual for the specs to see if you've got a good match.

Back
Top Bottom