Klipsch KG 3

Applesnapple

A local craigslist re-seller (he buys equipment off of people on CL, and re-posts them at a higher price days later) , is selling a pair of KG 3's for $200. Is this a fair price? I've been dying to get my hands on a pair of Klipsch for years, but it's never panned out.

IMO, that's a bit high-and assuming that they're in prime shape. I just picked up a near mint pair of KG4s from CL for $150. If the KG3s are in great shape, and sound good, I recommend keeping it at $150 or less-preferably less.
Love the sound of the KG4s :)
David

If they are perfect and you like the way they sound, why not. If you are only planning on buying 1 pair of speakers i'd advise on saving enough to buy something higher on the exclusive scale from Klipsch. There's a Cornwall II in Fresno right now for $850 and some Chorus II in Watsonville for $550. Fortes in Sacramento for $595 (but I would talk him down) and Petaluma for $475. I know it's a drive to some of these places but the weathers great this weekend and the drive to any of these places is fantastic.

Fernando

Back
Top Bottom