WOW! I wish i could buy this!

I thought so too but I didn't know if it was super rare or desirable. I figure without it matching, typical unrestored gear would be more like 1/5 of that but since it's all matchingaybe a grand.

Sent from my galafreyan transdimensional communicator 100 years from now.

very overpriced, I offered 2k and no deal.
I am glad because I found my spec system for less than what I was willing pay this guy.
That ad has been around for a long time.

Looks like you're right on the money. He's seeing what it can get.

@ hugo...2k with everything working and maybe better speakers would be fair if it's all MINT. It does cut an impressive figure with all the brightwork. A lot of the equipment seems to have been top or near top of the line back then.

Worth about $1600 minumum

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ele/4614505141.html

I don't know how good this stuff is or not, but it looks like the ultimate vintage Pioneer rack. I guess this must be a store display or something.
Id guess even if broken up this set up minus rack would be worth around minimum of $1600.
Speakers at this age are very iffy. Speakers, Speaker material and crossover design have came a long ways since these were made. It is nice when everything is the same era and was originally together. Didn't see a turntable?

Belongs in Dollars and Sense y'all - CL and eBay links belong there.

I thought if it was a general discussion and not just "hey buy this thing from me" it was better here than there. Unless all WIW threads belong in dollars and sense?

Hey up to the mods I guess. I just thought it was awesome but the price is so high I didn't think it was a viable thing.

I was hoping the Pioneer guys would set me straight. And they did.

I learned I really like the Pioneer gear in this line. It looks very tech and has the finish of a aupercar. I had no idea Pioneer put out such nice looking gear.

If this stuff sounds half as good as it looks, I want it!!

Sent from my galafreyan transdimensional communicator 100 years from now.

yeah, he has it on there also
I just saw a spec 1 and 4 for sale on the auction site $500 for both out of Texas if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom