Kenwood Basic M1, C1 and T1

Unican_Eric

Pioneerious Collecticus
There was an ad in the local Kijiji tonight and all it said was Kenwood 4 piece stereo and speakers, has to go as I am moving and I cant take it with me. No pictures.

So I emailed him and asked him for the model numbers so I could look it up. When he came back with the model numbers I did not hesitate, gave him his asking price of $100.

Drove a half hour to get it, got it home and cleaned it up, hooked it up and am listening to Chris Isaak. OMG this is sweet, I love it. Best hundred bucks I spent in a long time.

Thrown in for the deal was a Technics SLP-300 CD player and a set of Hitachi speakers, which BTW were pretty hefty when putting in the trunk. There still there...lol and I'll take them out tomorrow and see exactly what I have there.

My first set of seperates and I am very happy. I welcome my self to Kenwood. :music:

Attachments

• 2013-07-06 00.13.08.jpg
    2013-07-06 00.13.08.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 2013-07-06 00.15.22.jpg
    2013-07-06 00.15.22.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 26
Congratulations!
A Kenwood Basic set-up was my first separates set-up. They do produce very good sound and prices on them have come down a bit. I never seemed to get very good reception with the T1 but it might have been the area where it was set-up.

Back
Top Bottom