Md,DC,VA-Mid Atlantic Get Together SaturdayMay 4th

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
Mid Altlantic -Md,VA, DC Ake'r Spring Get together 2013!

It is time to chase the winter doldrums and start planing the AK Spring Get Together!
Tentative dates are Saturday May 4th or Saturday May 12th at my place like last spring. The Sunday after those 2 dates might be a possibility as well. Once again I will provide Pulled Beef BarBQ, and Hot Chesapeake Crab Dip etc. There will be a larger Swap area, and both decks will be open for conversation and libation. :^)

I thought I would offer to try Saturday this time to make it easier for some of the folks who have Sunday commitments, as well as making cleanup more leisurely as well.

Sunday May 5th or May 12th could still be a possibility, if it works better for the masses. Please let me know what works, and we will set a final date!:thmbsp:

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Thanks and yumm!!
Hopefully its an open weekend for us -
love to meet everybody!

I'm looking forward to getting together at Jim's place again. I'm open on dates, and will bring a slab of Cajun salmon.
Thanks for putting things together.
Be there or be square!

I will check my travel schedule tomorrow and see if I am in town either of those weekends.
It would be great to make another trip up and see everyone again.
Always a good time!

Thanks for hosting Jim!!

I think I'm good for any of the prospective dates. A big, fat Greek salad is in the offing.

I'm in! Always have a blast at the get togethers!

I work every Saturday; but if its on a Saturday; I might be able to get off if I can give enough advance notice.

I'm thinking taco dip this time. My mother makes it and told me back in October that she'd make some for me to bring for the next get-together.

Already looking forward to seeing everyone again; and hopefully some new faces.

Thanks again for hosting, Jim.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Either of the dates me I am either flying from some place on Friday or flying out to some place on Sunday so either Saturday works for me. Hope to see everyone there!

Is this going to be anything like Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling with Rufus R. Freight Train Jones of Chief Wahoo McDaniel? Damn, it will be great then.

Sorry . . . . . . . just memories from my youth . . . . . .

Cheers

Come on folks, I need some input. Who's coming, and what dates work best?
Regards,
Jim
I'll be sending an email out shortly, If you want to be on the email list for updates email me your contact info and I will gladly add you.

Come on folks, I need some input. Who's coming, and what dates work best?
Regards,
Jim
I'll be sending an email out shortly, If you want to be on the email list for updates email me your contact info and I will gladly add you.

Either the weekend of the 4th or 11th work equally well for me. The following weekend (18th) is a no-go, however.

If Wolverine is in, then I am in. I know that is not a definite answer, but we'll carpool, and I don't have any restrictions as far as dates are concerned. I also have many things that need to move out of the house...some Polk Monitor 10 speakers for example.....just kidding Jim. :D

Seriously, this might be a good time to see if there is any interest in some of my excess lps, and other gear. I'll bring something good to eat as well.

I should be able to make either weekend, Saturday or Sunday. I'll plan on bringing some liquid contribution as usual. Thanks for hosting again, Jim!

Ain't no party like an ehoove party.:smoke:

Except an Ohighway party, of course...

Ahhhhh. Jim is the master, I'm merely the humble understudy.....

Jim I'm good for either date. This time I'll be bringing home made pepperoni rolls.

Let me know if you need any help setting up or cleaning up.

Rick

All schedules in my house are subject to change this far in advance, so I can't say that one date or another is better.
Whenever it is, if I can be there, I will be there. Thanks for putting this together Jim.

Back
Top Bottom