just bought a yamaha c 70 pre

thanks for the manual iám just reading the original prospect from 1984
see c2a m50 m70 c50 c70 b6 ns1000 ns 2000
i sold these things in 1984-2002 so there is great memory :music:

Last edited:
Junk, you've got a really very fine preamp--$68 is a steal for the quality of the Yamaha C-70! TOTL goodness in every tune.
Happy listening.

the c 70 arrived day :banana:
all switches used solonoids ,phono mc is killer!
just have to use deoxit on the small relays
enjoy

Attachments

• c70 001 ac.jpg
    c70 001 ac.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 103
  • c70 002 ac.jpg
    c70 002 ac.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 80
naked to the bone
remember the c70 was same price as c2a! now i know why

Attachments

• c70 naked ac.jpg
    c70 naked ac.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Very nice score my freind, $68.00 sweet. I just recently joind the famaily as well. Great components :yes:

junkaudio said:
the c 70 arrived day :banana: all switches used solonoids ,phono mc is killer! just have to use deoxit on the small relays
enjoy
Nice preamp. But, just in case you don't know, solid-state is not like tubes. You don't have to leave the top off for it to run well and stay cool. :D

this thing runs quite hot it is class a preamp so it makes more heat than my mcintosh mx 110 pre.i had a yamaha c4 before and must say the c 70 sounds way better :yes:

this thing runs quite hot it is class a preamp so it makes more heat than my mcintosh mx 110 pre.i had a yamaha c4 before and must say the c 70 sounds way better :yes:

Hello JunkAudio,
I just found this thread and realize it is very old but by now you have had quite some time with the C-70
I started a thread about the C-70 and C-4.
I have the C-70 on its way already own the C-4 which I love.
Please see this thread and I would to hear your opinion
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2743715&posted=1#post2743715

c-70 manual

do you have a copy of the C -70 manual?
I cant find one anywhere

Check the AK Yamaha manual database for the manual. I believe they have it there. Otherwise, I have a C-70 users manual that I can take to work on Monday. We have a scanner/copier at the office that will scan multiple pages to a single pdf document.

Last edited:
Wonderful

Check the AK Yamaha manual database for the manual. I believe they have it there. Otherwise, I have a C-70 users manual that I can take to work on Monday. We have a scanner/copier at the office that will scan multiple pages to a single pdf document.

That would be wonderful.
I did check the AK Yamaha database we dont have the C-70 and I am sure Njord Noatun would want that one to add we really need it the Database.

I'll PM you my personal email

Your a real life saver :lazer: and thank you very much. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom