• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The NEW IMPROVED movie box thread!

MannyE

Exterminate!
OK...

THe movie box is official!

I have the "box" ready with the first movie (a surprise). As soon as I get the first three PMs of the mail addys of those who wish to participate in the movie box, I will send it out with the list of the first participants!

All the first three have to do is add one movie and send it to the next guy...

Who's ready? PM me
 
Register to hide this ad
Cool, I'm in... Although, I don't have much to put in and nothing newer.. I have a couple Grateful Dead concerts on DVD, a Doors DVD, not the movie, that's pretty good and a couple movies..

I got my new LCD HDTV setup this afternoon so I'm ready for some movies or whatever..


Later, Brent
 
It's OK if you only have one thing to put in, it's all about getting it going. Still hoping to get three snail mail addys to get it out (guess who's the 4th...lol)
 
Back
Top Bottom