Crazy Systems Thread [56K warning]

JimJ[VT]

So often on AK, we hear about the economical stuff, the great finds and scores. Why not a thread about the other side of things :D If you happen to own anything that blows diminishing returns away, please feel free to post it.

6fz95i0.jpg

5y2m7bs.jpg

4th3siu.jpg

4r1s503.jpg

507c9ph.jpg

6g054eg.jpg

678anbl.jpg

4y6sghz.jpg

5xrp2k2.jpg

6gleb93.jpg

6ak1gn8.jpg

52z0nph.jpg

5zd6gt4.jpg

5xonlhy.jpg

Looks like the result of the huge ingestion of MSG before bedtime. Where is the Cat in the Hat. For some reason that gives me the creeps. :sigh::no:

He has his turntable mounted right in front of those horns.

Other than that, I'm in awe.

Think that actually sounds good in that room? I just can't imagine the imaging being all that solid with speakers that big in a room that small. However, I could know nothing. Either way its beautiful equipment and would be neat to see in person.

:jawdrop:

Damn, that's quite the setup... beautiful and impressive at the same time.

However, I think I prefer something a little more containable than that :D

Not a single one of those devices can play records, 8-tracks, and radio all in one, with a whopping 8wpc.Image courtesy of some unknown site

attachment.php

Attachments

• Soundesign_4778_Reilly.jpg
    Soundesign_4778_Reilly.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 417
It's stunning but if it's performance matched it's looks, i'd probably be a bit surprised. That room doesn't seem large enough to support "real" horn loaded sub-bass, but i've got to admit those horns are sweet.

mmmmm.... The Tim Taylor of Audio... my dream speakers... I'd kill to give that a listen..\

Any man that cuts a hole in the side of his house to pipe in his music is A-OK in my book!!!

Back
Top Bottom