Helpful threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozmoid

Lunatic Member
If you find a helpful thread, post it here, and put the topic in the title field.

(If there is a "run" on a certain topic, I reserve the right to edit *this* thread. :yes: )

Audio, Forum software help, whatever. Don't pick stuff that's already stickied somewhere, please. Question and answer style threads are good, tutorials are even better.

Last edited:
Finding your own recent posts

You don't have to subscribe to your threads to find your posts. Go to the "Quick Links" (top of the page nav bar, on the right), pick "My Profile", and click on "Find all posts by <your username>". Every post you've ever made appears in chronological order, newest to oldest.

You can also choose to view only threads you've started, instead of every post.

Your Signature, Avatar, etc...

On your User Control Panel page (The "User CP" link on the left of the navbar), there is a long column on the left that contains links to editing options for signature/avatar/profile etc.

Becoming a Subscriber

In the User Control panel described above, way down near the bottom under "Miscellaneous" is an item called Paid Subscriptions. Click that and follow the instructions!

If you choose to subscribe, Thanks for supporting AK! :music:

Choosing usernames and avatars...

On your User Control Panel page (The "User CP" link on the left of the navbar), there is a long column on the left that contains links to editing options for signature/avatar/profile etc.

So before you pick that user name you might want to read THIS thread where members talk about how they arrived at theirs

HERE is also a long discussion about avatars

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to be having a small problem uploading my avatar. These things always happen to me. The avatar is animated. Do I need to be a subscriber to upload animated avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom