How to Post Pictures in Social Groups

asoundhound

Definitely Low-fi
The social groups are really taking off now, but many members still don't know how to add pictures to their groups. Even though I am still not very good at navigating AK, I have figured out how to add pictures to my social groups. I thought I would share. I would love to see everyone's pictures, and I feel like most other group members would as well!

You must be a subscriber to post pictures in the social groups.

You can only add pictures to social groups that you are a member of.

Here's how I posted pictures in my social groups:

1) Go to your User Control Panel.

2) Click on "Pictures and Albums" under "Networking".

3) Click "Add Album".

4) Enter a title for your album. The description is optional.

5) Click "Submit".

6) Click "Upload Pictures".

7) Use the "Browse" buttons to select your pictures. You can only upload 3 at a time, but you can go back and add more later.

8) Click "Upload Pictures". This takes time, be patient.

9) Enter a description for your pictures. This will appear when a viewer drags their mouse over the picture. Also select which picture will be the album cover.

10) Click "Save Changes".

11) You may now add additional photos to your album. To do so, click "Upload Pictures" and repeat steps 7-10. If you are done uploading, click "Add Pictures to a Group".

12) Select the pictures you wish to add to a group by clicking the small box in the top left of each picture you want to add.

13) Select the group you wish to add pictures to by using the drop down box labeled "Add Selected Pictures To:". All social groups that you belong to will be listed in the drop down menu.

14) Click "Add Pictures".

The pictures should now appear in the selected group.

This may seem complicated, but it is pretty user friendly.

Show us those pics!

Back
Top Bottom