Need New Lamps for SX-636 & 1280

Stereo_75

Hello to all AK members as I am a new comer to the forum and intro myself in the introduction section, thanks for the welcome! :thmbsp: So here's my first posting, I'm looking for a website who sells the best variety of lamps to replace the burnt fuse & wedge lamps I have in my sx-636 & 1280 receiver. I read somewhere in one of the forums a AK member sell such bulbs, does he sell such lamps how can I get a hold of him. I need a 8v 250mA fuse lamp. Thanks guys.

Stereo_75

Parts express always has what I need.

I know they have 8v 250ma bulbs. I just got some a week or two ago.

They have the 12v 250ma ones too in case someone needs those

AK'er dgwojo is the incandescent lamp guy, and in some cases I believe he has matched brightness lamp sets (when needed of course). I HAVE gotten those "fuse" style lamps from him.

Thanks Chrome! :thmbsp: I didn't know parts express sell lamps gee what an idiot I have been. You guys are G-R-E-A-T! :banana:
Stereo_75

Parts express always has what I need.

I know they have 8v 250ma bulbs. I just got some a week or two ago.

They have the 12v 250ma ones too in case someone needs those

Thanks markthefixer, how do I get a hold of this guy - AK'er dgwojo?
Stereo_75

AK'er dgwojo is the incandescent lamp guy, and in some cases I believe he has matched brightness lamp sets (when needed of course). I HAVE gotten those "fuse" style lamps from him.

Last edited:
I bought several lamps from Dave. He has a great selection and is good to work with.

Here's his information: David Wojnarowski <dwojo@earthlink.net>

Back
Top Bottom