Quadraflex Turntable, Model QL-410

malanga

Hi. I found someone selling a Quadraflex Turntable, Model QL-410 on Craigslist for 6 bucks (minus the needle) anyone ever heard of these? I know Quadraflex is a house brand of the defunct Pacific Stereo. Is it worth a 6 dollar investment? Does anyone know what type of mount it uses? I cant seem to find a picture of it anywhere online.

As I recall, the QL-410 is an earlier belt-drive model with a wood or faux-wood plinth. I've never had my hands on one but saw one on the bay on and off for awhile before it disappeared.

I have owned a 410T, that and the 610T were very nicely built direct drive pieces. I liked the 410T a lot but had real trouble moving it for any kind of price.

If you look at it & it's working and you like it, that's a great price. But, the masses on the auction sites don't know or respect the Quadraflex brand so I wouldn't expect to have an easy time reselling if that was your intent. Esp. with a turntable that might cost more to ship than it's valued at.

John

Hi. I found someone selling a Quadraflex Turntable, Model QL-410 on Craigslist for 6 bucks (minus the needle) anyone ever heard of these? I know Quadraflex is a house brand of the defunct Pacific Stereo. Is it worth a 6 dollar investment? Does anyone know what type of mount it uses? I cant seem to find a picture of it anywhere online.

Back
Top Bottom