Sansui Parts Shop

Well, I'll be.

Looks like he has some switches I could have used a few months ago.

Prices seem high, but, it's not like you can run to Wallmart and pick up parts for these anyways.

That guy posts here from time to time. I forget his screen name off hand. I'm sure he will speak up. The stuff is probably genuine but he does ask a lot for it.

- Pete

Yes, indeed it's me and all the parts, also the transistors, are genuine. But we have had a discusion about that before.:yes: I'm getting a little bit tired about that. I hope, that the members/visitors of AK who bought stuff from me speak up also.:D The prices are the same like Oaktree and he sells second hand parts, mine are all new.
I first sold the stuff on ebay in the shop "incredible pins and parts" look for my feedback and now I have my own shop. It is in Dutch and English and in the future also German and Spanish.

Anyone ever ordered parts from this place-

http://www.sansui-parts-shop.com/index.php?page=main

If so, what's your impression of them?

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie

Take care, I have pointed to Nicowico's shop earlier (last year), and had my post/thread immediately removed due to un-something behaviour/violation, I never quite understood.

But as for your question, I have have bought several set of transistors there, both drivers and outputs. I am not a tech, but for what it is worth I am fully satisfied with what I've got.

If some find the prices are too high, then I will suggest to try to find new original Sanken transistors elsewhere cheaper. I tried, and the cheapest (and only) alternative I found, where I got garanteed original Sanken's was 50 US$ pr transistor (these were TO-3 output transistors).

BRgds Klaus

I hope, that the members/visitors of AK who bought stuff from me speak up also.:D
I have a few Sanken's here from Nico, destined to go into a 919 when I have the time. They are either authentic, or the best copies I've ever seen (note: for those unfamiliar with the off-kilter humor known as sarcasm, I do not believe these are counterfeit devices).

All the boards I ordered from Nicowico were genuine NOS Sansui and arrived well packed here in the UK.

Yes, indeed it's me and all the parts, also the transistors, are genuine. But we have had a discusion about that before.:yes: I'm getting a little bit tired about that. I hope, that the members/visitors of AK who bought stuff from me speak up also.:D The prices are the same like Oaktree and he sells second hand parts, mine are all new.
I first sold the stuff on ebay in the shop "incredible pins and parts" look for my feedback and now I have my own shop. It is in Dutch and English and in the future also German and Spanish.

Apologize for the accusations. I understand your gripe. Please understand mine as I have been burned in the past and simply don't want the same for others. Sorry Nico! :thmbsp:

IIRC, Bigears ordered some control knobs and was very pleased with the transaction. I should let him respond but he did kindly forward the link to me in case I needed anything for my Big G projects.

What Nico is just starting to understand is that authentic devices are so rare that the immediate knee-jerk reaction is to assume that they are Chinese counterfeits. Most of the time, it is a correct assumption.

Sounds good then, glad I found your site.

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom