• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Taken

SoCalBlink

New Member
Has anyone seen Taken yet? I saw it last week and thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! Liam Neeson was amazing and the film was packed with action.

5381285.jpg


It's getting good reviews too... it got 4 stars from hollywood.com and they said, "With a fierce and determined Liam Neeson in command, get ready to be taken yourself … for the ride of your life."

Here's the full review
 
Register to hide this ad
i saw and like it...a bit uneven..isnt there a short promo where he drives 2 nails into someone's legs? not in the movie
 
Has anyone seen Taken yet? I saw it last week and thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! Liam Neeson was amazing and the film was packed with action.

5381285.jpg


It's getting good reviews too... it got 4 stars from hollywood.com and they said, "With a fierce and determined Liam Neeson in command, get ready to be taken yourself … for the ride of your life."

Here's the full review

Great movie! That particular scene was not what I expected him to do, it took me by suprise.
 
Back
Top Bottom