Tandberg Catalog 1976/77 : High Res Scans

240 Volts

Strange, yet oddly normal
I recently bought a Tandberg catalog covering the 1976/77 model ranges and thought that it would be a good idea to post it on AK in it's entireity (all 36 A4 pages).

I've scanned the pictures in high resolution and edited them to remove as many blemishes as I can, however as the catalog is 33 years old the quality is never going to be fantastic.

Because of the file sizes I'm having to use Photobucket to host the images instead of AK's server.

I particularly like the note on the back cover which says "Tandberg believes that good working conditions are necessary for the manufacture of good products. Therefore small factories are preferred located in pleasant surroundings. About 3000 employees are today divided between Tandberg's seven factories."

Hope you enjoy the catalog. :thmbsp: It's just a pity that a company that made great products like these is no longer around. :tears:

Tandberg76-77-000.jpg

Links to catalog pages :

Page 1 : Front Cover
Page 2 : Introduction
Page 3 : Tape Recorders Introduction
Page 4 : 10XD Open Reel
Page 5 : 10XD Open Reel
Page 6 : 9100X Open Reel
Page 7 : 9100X Open Reel
Page 8 : 3500X Open Reel
Page 9 : 3500X Open Reel
Page 10 : TCD330 Cassette Deck
Page 11 : TCD330 Cassette Deck
Page 12 : TCD310 Cassette Deck
Page 13 : TCD310 Cassette Deck
Page 14 : Cassette Deck Specifications
Page 15 : Radio Receivers & Stereo Amplifiers Introduction
Page 16 : TR2075 Receiver
Page 17 : TR2075 Receiver
Page 18 : TR2055 Receiver
Page 19 : TR2025 Receiver
Page 20 : TR1040P Receiver
Page 21 : TR1040P Receiver
Page 22 : TR220 Receiver
Page 23 : TR220G & TR220GC Music Centres
Page 24 : Huldra 10 Receiver
Page 25 : Huldra 10 Receiver
Page 26 : Solvsuper 12 Receiver & 12C Casseiver
Page 27 : Solvsuper 12 Receiver & 12C Casseiver
Page 28 : TA300M Amplifier
Page 29 : TA300M Amplifier
Page 30 : Receiver & Amplifier Specifications
Page 31 : TP43 Portable Radio
Page 32 : Loudspeakers Introduction
Page 33 : Studio Monitor & TL20 Series Loudspeakers
Page 34 : TL20 Series & Fasett Loudspeakers
Page 35 : Accessories
Page 36 : Back Cover

- Richard B.

Last edited:
Looked through the whole thing, fantastic! Beautiful scans. I've always liked the look of the TR2075, much different from the Japanese offerings of the day. Thanks for the nice read! :yes:

Thanks a LOT for posting that! :thmbsp: Interesting stuff there.

As I posted a few days ago, I'm trying to decide whether to spring for a 10XD (as opposed to just sticking with a Revox B77). This helped me learn a little more, which may help me with the decision. Thanks!

Nice! Been looking for info on 70s Tandberg gear lately but hadn't found much until this. Did they make any tuners (apart from receivers) or turntables (apart from that one built into a music centre)?

There is a veritable mountain of info available on Tandberg here on AK, thanks to the efforts of AK member Njord Noatun and multiple contributing members.

Catalogs, brochures, manuals etc. all found here:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107800

John

Thanks for the link - I thought I remembered a Tandberg database but couldn't find it. The catalog I posted above is already in the database but is in Norwegian, so I'll PM Njord to see if he's interested in adding the English version.

- Richard B.

do you need a TCD 3004 repair manual in english? if so i will see if i can get it scanned
(I got this and the deck from the retired lead engineer's family , as he just passed away, it is in a state of minor dis assembley)

Back
Top Bottom