EV Marquis...Help Needed Please

Steelman

I recently picked up a pair of Wolverine LT-12's. I would like to build a pair of Marquis cabs for them. I downloaded the diy plans for the Marquis (KD-9) but, there is not one single dimension on them!!

Can anyone tell me the outside dimensions for these or provide any links that may help.

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

...there is not one single dimension on them!!!

Isn't that great?!:thumbsdn:

I'm not sure I can be of much help, but if all else fails, you might want to try using the known diameter of the driver itself to size the hole in the front baffle. Then by using this diameter as a reference, scale the rest of the drawings. This will be a bit of a drafting project and only give you the basic large scale dimensions, but you should be able to figure the rest out and at least get in the ballpark. You'll probably still have to make small adjustments as you build it, due to material thicknesses, small errors, etc. It's definitely a p.i.t.a., but if noone steps up with some dimensioned drawings, I think it'll be all you've got. Good luck!

Thunderroad,

PITA is right...I just found the EDS which gives the exterior dimensions...That will give me the case...I guess I will trial and error the driver placement, rear port and horn baffle and baffle blocks...may be fun...prolly more of the afore mentioned PITA!!!

Thanks,
Vincent

Just checked the plans for the Aristocrats...looks like a different design...

I phoned EV Corporate, spoke to someone there that was kind enough to actually walk down to the archives and look through the actual printed manuals, gave him my email, and he said he would look through them to see if he could find them...

The search for the ever elusive Marquis plans continues...

Just checked the plans for the Aristocrats...looks like a different design...

I phoned EV Corporate, spoke to someone there that was kind enough to actually walk down to the archives and look through the actual printed manuals, gave him my email, and he said he would look through them to see if he could find them...

The search for the ever elusive Marquis plans continues...

Cabinets are a different design,but front dimensions are only 1/4'' different. I'll be surprised in the front baffle ( motor board ) isn't the same. :scratch2:

Thanks Stephen...I will double check. That will give me at least the speaker mounting position...:thmbsp:

Exterior dimensions and the speaker mounting dimension...

Panel dimension by panel dimension it's starting to come together...

By the time I have all the dimensions I need and build them...my girlfriend may chop me up and stuff me in them :D :D :D

Michael-Otto,

Thank you VERY much...this is just what I was looking for. However, the scan was in low-res...when I tried to view the dimensions, they were unreadable.

Does anyone else have this?

Thanks again Michael...

The search continues...

i only have the exterior Dimensions 29 5/8 high 19 wide and 15 1/4 deep. Unfortunately thats all my manual has.

I blew them up and then printed them out they are readable but if I scan them in I am afraid they will be un-readable. Would you like me to mail them to you I can do that just PM me with your Address.

Back
Top Bottom