TEAC X-2000R score!

the_nines

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
The newest member to the family. Picked it up last week.

Impeccable condition. :thmbsp:

Thought I would share:

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

Incredible sounding machine.

.... :smoke:

It looks to be in perfect condition; very nice indeed! Some day...

:thmbsp:

WOWEEE!:D:D

Now that is what I call one hell of a great score!

Is that bloody jammy or what? (Jammy in the UK means to refer to someone who has been lucky). Just wanted to put that in:D

VERY NICE..
I have a black one but the silver one looks really good also.
Did you get the tape reel covers and remote with it ?.
ENJOY !!!!!!!!!
Regards Peter UK

VERY NICE..
I have a black one but the silver one looks really good also.
Did you get the tape reel covers and remote with it ?.
ENJOY !!!!!!!!!
Regards Peter UK

Just the machine. The guy threw in the two metal reels. He wouldn't part with the remote.....he kept it for his other X-2000R (yup, he had two silver ones, one black one and a Revox B77).

Are you saying you got this for free. If so I'm going to shoot myself. I wish my horseshoe would flip over. I have yet to score anything good, bad or ugly....:thumbsdn:

Are you saying you got this for free. If so I'm going to shoot myself. I wish my horseshoe would flip over. I have yet to score anything good, bad or ugly....:thumbsdn:

Hide the gun :D - i got both mine for free - they where stashed away because they didn't work ~ easy fix ~ drivebelts :banana:

Can't believe you got these for free:tears:

PASS THE TISSUES, PLEASE!:tears::tears::tears:

You replaced the heads on 1, correct? Does it record well at 3@3/4 i.p.s.? I'm thinking of getting the cobalt heads for my X-700R. How much did they cost?

Asking me ? - i that case - yes, i replaced heads on one of the x-2000 - it records extreemely well at both speeds. Got my heads from down under, so i don't know the cost in US$

Back
Top Bottom