...oops? :para:

Garrard34963007.jpg~original

Garrard34963003.jpg~original

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy. :yes:

It's not completely flawless, though.

Garrard34963009.jpg~original

Last edited:
Another project for the endless queue! I'm not sure I have enough tonearms to go around...

Oh man, you are the idler guy! That 301 looks really clean. Of course, you're keeping the orange plinth :D.?

Nice! The platter should be an easy job to refinish, Nate.
Dan, do you know what type of original finish is on this? Paint or anodized? I'm willing to take instruction, here. :yes:

Oh man, you are the idler guy! That 301 looks really clean. Of course, you're keeping the orange plinth :D.?
I'm a sick man, Lance. I'm gonna get some crap from some of the locals, for sure!

Funny thing is, I actually like the orange plinth color quite a bit! I wouldn't have chosen it myself, but now that I see it, I'm considering it as an option.

Dan, do you know what type of original finish is on this? Paint or anodized? I'm willing to take instruction, here. :yes:

I'm a sick man, Lance. I'm gonna get some crap from some of the locals, for sure!

Funny thing is, I actually like the orange plinth color quite a bit! I wouldn't have chosen it myself, but now that I see it, I'm considering it as an option.
I dunno, I guess I'd take one if it had orange polka dots.
You should maybe get our buddy, the Stradivari of St. Paul to whip up a plinth for you. I saw someone that had the templates for the 301 available for download.

Is that 301 one of those rare cream ones that are discussed here ?

You should maybe get our buddy, the Stradivari of St. Paul to whip up a plinth for you.
I think Mr. Stradivari has already done more than his fair share of woodwork on my behalf - I might have to sneak into his woodshop when he's not around and have at it myself! We'll see how many fingers survive that endeavor!

I mounted my Linn Akito arm onto the thing last night. I did a hack job of it, but it's spinning now... Sounds pretty decent! :yes:

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

Last edited:
I like it Nate. It has sort of a Pro-Ject feel to it with the thin plinth. I also like the Pilot amp as well- console pull? Bet everything sounds real sweet there!:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom