holy cow what a list

All caps, no spacing. Yuck.
If he keeps the equipment as neat as the list I wouldn't buy from him. :D

Gewoonmaf, I've PM'd you.

All caps, no spacing. Yuck.
If he keeps the equipment as neat as the list I wouldn't buy from him. :D

Gewoonmaf, I've PM'd you.

Typing all that has to be a PITA...I can understand his method.

BTW I saw that yesterday, and was wondering if an AKer would post it.

It would be nice to have a little more info on the seller and possibly some photos. There isn't even a location.

Well what is that post all about? Just a list, a couple prices, located in VA, any of that stuff actually for sale?

Maybe it is just an email collection post.

Looks like a list that Joe from Woodbridge would put up. He has a h#ll of a collection of gear from what I have heard. similost has purchased from him.

:yikes: :jawdrop: :drool: :drool: :drool:

That is one of the most impressive lists like that I've ever seen. A couple of those ribbon microphones are outstanding, if you are into recording. Plenty of good/rare/desirable tuibes... good speakers, too. NAKAMICHI SYSTEM ONE RACK WITH 5 NAK COMPONENTS (which ones? Even just the rack itself is a heck of a find!). MANY, MANY Dynaco Pas-2, PAS-3 PREAMPS - How many? Item after item, he has NICE stuff there.

If that were local to me, and I had room for it, I'd try to find the motivations for the sale, and see if I couldn't negotiate a bulk purchase at a discount, to get the whole lot. Unlike most of these lists which are just some hoarder's mess that would burden you with a lot of mid-fi garbage (=buying someone else's problem headache, so it can become your problem headache), THIS list looks like it is almost all GOOD stuff! :yes:

Looks like a list that Joe from Woodbridge would put up. He has a h#ll of a collection of gear from what I have heard. similost has purchased from him.

Hi Dave,
I doubt it is Joe, although I think he was in clearing stage a little while ago... I do not think he has that much Mc stuff, pretty sure he steers clear unless really unique. Joe is heavilly into Sansui, there is none listed..

there is a discussion about this listing on the lansing heritage site as well, this was started on the 5th of august and speculates as to who the seller is.

Last edited:
Don't they have a show on TV about people like this,hoarders or could it be Intervention?.......................:)

hehe the only problem is that, yes he has all this equipment. But what he didn't state is that it is all stored in an out building, where the roof collapsed and everything is rusty/moldy/rodent chewed on :D Thats a lot of gear but what I have learned is that usually if you have that much gear, you are a hoarder who wants top dollar but that stuff wasn't stored properly because they didn't want anyone else to have it. I have a lot but I would rather sell then see it destroyed in a damp garage.

Back
Top Bottom