• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Halloween Avatars 2010

Grainger49

Old Fart
Subscriber
Ok, everybody with Halloween avatars post up.

I won't tell you how long I looked for the location of this...

proshots8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
The Mrs. has always been a fan of Poe. Here's a pastel she did before most of her sight went.

ShelleysPoe.jpg



"My soul acquired tone -- acquired temper. I went abroad. I took vigorous exercise. I breathed the free air of Heaven. I thought upon other subjects than Death." -- The Premature Burial
 
You guys just gonna dress up or will there be a costume contest with prizes as in the past? I have a bunch of LPs that I can donate for prizes.
 
I love the movie Videorome so much, I'm using mine form last year again (for now at least). Seems to work with the vintage electronics theme here.
 
Remember this creepy little guy?
 

Attachments

  • 81trilogy of terror.jpg
    81trilogy of terror.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom