What the #$^#^#$%$%?

That feedback isn't necessarily what I would call good.

I'd bet money that if someone actually bought one of those expensive items the seller would cash in and vanish like a fart in the wind.

well the most expensive item he has a feedback for that i saw was a MX-10000 that went for a little over 7k, and he got a positive for it.

and the vast majority of his feedback, good or otherwise, is audio related, infact most of his negatives seem to stem from him selling fake clothing, in which case i agree with his retorts, if you're paying 40 for something that is normally 400 and you're in such a hurry to 'score' that 'mispriced epic win' that you ask no questions, well, you had that coming.

I'd buy from him, but I'd proceed with caution.

21 days for Paypal payment to clear???? It usually clears payment right away. I also notice some spelling mistakes too, plus his feedback is not really that good.

if you lack certain criteria in your selling record, indeed, payments over $100 take 21 days to "clear", or 3 days after confirmed delivery.

I do not cooperate with that policy either. no money in my hand = no item in yours

He has those B&W Nautilus speakers listed at $200K. New, they're about $64K. Those speakers are pretty much handmade, so, other than advancements in materials, I imagine that the speakers are pretty much similar to what they've been since the first ones rolled off the line. Not that they use a huge assembly line for those speakers since they're pretty low production numbers.

It is indeed ol' Farah, Papi Chulo whatever, here is an old auction screenshot of his. Same blinds and gear stand he uses for many shots.

attachment.php

New Ebay Auction ID

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Papi Chulo - New ID.jpg
    Papi Chulo - New ID.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,344
Last edited:
It's 'or best offer.' He's hoping he can entice someone into offering $20,000 or so.

I wonder what putting up the listing costs....

Back
Top Bottom