Pepa's Sansu-topia

Pepa

Wow,member’s system is growing rapidly; luvvinvinyl,you did a smart move :yes:

Five years ago we moved into a new apartment and now there is no place for a man cave (but I don’t care), the kids grow and have their needs, and we are destined to our living room..only
This is the only image I found,fresh after settling down:

1.jpg

As you can see, it was nothing special,just some cheap Pioneer,Sony Marantz stuff and SF Minima Amator speakers on Atacama stands.I was just an ordinary,regular (I wonder if such actually exists :D) audio fan... until two years ago I rediscovered Sansui.
This beautiful example of the tuner has completely changed my perception of the audio world. Words can’t describe my revelation.

919-5.jpg

Soon I became like a mad dog. Several hours per day I searched the worldwide ads, surfed through the net for informations.... I was so obsessed that my wife had become suspicious...
And, my hard work was successful. I picked up a bunch of Suis, met a lot of Sansui enthusiasts,and found this great web site with wonderful people; AK
A big thanks to all of you :thmbsp:

Some of my quarry’s:

G-7000.jpg

3-3.jpg

719-1.jpg

919-2.jpg

to be continued...

Beautiful Black gear!
Rome

Looking good, Pepa!

Very nice Pepa! Love the look & the sound of those black Sui's!! :music:

guys, many thanks for comments:thmbsp:

What's the speaker lurking on the backgroung in the 2nd pic?
and you,voltcontrol, can’t be patient ,ha?... keep reading :D

I was very persistent and crazy enough,and after several months, our room looked like this:
(I forgot to say that in the meantime I managed to get two massive G22K; thanks to friend of mine from Florida)

P1010272.jpg

Speakers are WLM Diva monitor,at DIY stands ,filled with mixture of lead pellets and sand, approximately 100 pounds of weight.

w1.jpg

Digital source,allrounder,Marantz SA-8003.

Oh, there are also three Sony’s receivers,STR-V7 on the right side of the shelves.Just in case :smoke:

to be continued...

I've got some just in casers too. Like sheltie dave says, it's like ice cream. A scoop of this, a scoop of that...

I've got some just in casers too. Like sheltie dave says, it's like ice cream. A scoop of this, a scoop of that...
:lmao:

When my wife starts to complain about the amount of equipment in our living room I return with a philosophical speech about redundancy :D

Quite suddenly,(as a bolt from the blue sky), I grabbed this mint pair in my very neighborhood :banana: I couldn't believe.

3.jpg

soba.jpg

Those WLM's are gorgeous (and right up my {Tannoy} alley)! Some insane gear in the linked review btw.
(A store near here has a pair, I still need to audition them :) )

Last edited:
Those WLM's are gorgeous (and right up my {Tannoy} alley)! Some insane gear in the linked review btw.
(A store near here has a pair, I still need to audition them :) )

You should try.Especially if you have some tube amp.What Tannoy you are talking about?

PS-Friend of mine was at Mr.H.Frick's house....what to say except :jawdrop:
just take a look at the gallery

Very nice stuff, Pepa. Congrats.

I would take immediately one of your G22000.

This is one of the few Sansui Receivers I've never had the luck to own,

Sansui is my all time favourite brand.

Very nice stuff, Pepa. Congrats.

I would take immediately one of your G22000.

This is one of the few Sansui Receivers I've never had the luck to own,

Sansui is my all time favourite brand.

Tnx Peter,
No problem,I got a third one, two-three months ago.You know what I'm looking for :D

that's a nice sansui collection :thmbsp:the only thing wrong is i think the au717 needs the correct tuner to go with it and the 517 needs the correct amp .:smoke:

that's a nice sansui collection :thmbsp:the only thing wrong is i think the au717 needs the correct tuner to go with it and the 517 needs the correct amp .:smoke:
:D
oh,...winnipeg...been there...but only at the airport.Beautiful country.

You know what's wrong?
The only wrong thing is that I don't have space for everything I want to keep :tears:

:D
oh,...winnipeg...been there...but only at the airport.Beautiful country.

You know what's wrong?
The only wrong thing is that I don't have space for everything I want to keep :tears:

thanks, i dont have room either but i do like matching gear also.myself im ass backwards usually starting with the tuners first.:smoke:

Last summer I was very,very lucky :banana:
Just look at this Sansui masterpiece.
One of the few that were made for export.Purchased and long-awaited (6-7 months),but I think it was worth it :smoke:

2-7.jpg

2-3.jpg

2-10.jpg

2-12.jpg

2-2.jpg

I do not know can you infer from the pictures, but this amp is really huge.Other Sansui amps in comparison look like toys.

Time for some more recent pictures :D
Late last year,I bought another big G.Was pricy and wasn't essential,but hey this one is a real keeper.

5012374416_75f333ae3b_b.jpg

5012374340_6e0e2ff7a6_b.jpg

After a few thousand miles,many sleepless nights and naughty customs :uzi:....finally at home
Oh,I got all the paperwork too :yes:

papers.jpg

Current situation
5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom