Now THIS is what I call surround sound!

Big Tuna

Too Much Power!
I decided today would be a good day to get a workout, so I gathered my various speakers I have around the house, and in the garage, around the Couch, along with the 5590, 9600 and 2385. Now this is what I call Surround sound, hehehehe! from left to right are:
Marantz DS-920
" Model 600
Kenwood Model Seven
Cerwin Vega AT-15
" " 380 SE
" " D-7
Marantz HD 880
" M10
" HD 770
In the entertainment center behind the row are my prrrrrecious Marantz HD77's. In case anybodys' wondering, that's me on the couch. :D

Attachments

• Picture 329.jpg
    Picture 329.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 527
Curious why you'd ever want to do something like that, as look's like someone just stuck a couch in the middle of a thrift store. Guess if your looking to get a little physical exercise, that would do it.

Curious why you'd ever want to do something like that, as look's like someone just stuck a couch in the middle of a thrift store. Guess if your looking to get a little physical exercise, that would do it.
You, sir, are giving it pretty thick. Thanks for the comment, and yeah, I got one heck of a workout. Tell me, what sort of thrift store has $5000+ worth of gear sitting on their floor? I'm curious, I really am.

Non taken. :)

I didn't power them or use them, I received motivation from a felow AKer and I was happy to accomodate. It's solely cosmetic. He wanted to see what all my speakers in a line would look like.

CLASSIC! That picture is now my desktop background, it will show those significant in my life that my speaker fetish is not as bad as others!

CLASSIC! That picture is now my desktop background, it will show those significant in my life that my speaker fetish is not as bad as others!
That's cool! If the pic looks awkward due to stretching it for your background, PM me and I can send you the full size uncompressed one so it will look better. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom