Custom Electra III Provincial

kn8243

So...this weekend I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a curb find. I'd upload pictures but...(i believe) my camera was stolen yesterday. The Provincial is in alright shape. Seems to have been in a basement, minor water damage at the bottom. Has the 610 and the 30-a mono amp for the other channel. Has the inspection tag and all. All it is missing are the legs. I couldn't contain my excitement and took the 30-a and brought her up on the variac and checked her out. Sound is superb! All original and I plan on doing some recapping for safety's sake. I'm not sure if I'll do a full restore on the whole console or not....i'm leaning towards yes because how much id love to have a Fisher console but it has definitely seen better days....nevertheless Avery, Thank you so much!

Ha. Thanks Joel. I don't know about that but I was beyond thrilled. I never ever travel down that road and it was just in passing that I found it. Talk about perfect timing. I'm still beyond envious over your find. That is the most gorgeous fisher ever.

You can get the spindle legs (I think they are 7") @ lowes.

Good catch. Definately recap it before serious use.

Larry

Back
Top Bottom