• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

This Vintage Audio Forum

nymatt

New Member
I'm new here and I would just like to say whoever created this forum is the Man! It's a really great place to visit and bring back all those memories . From readings through the threads here I can tell there are many great people that contribute .

Very nice info to all of you!! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Thats What its all about,havin fun,meeting people,laughing,enjoying,sharing audio ideas and opinions,and revealing our common interests.I have a hard time staying away,there are so many great threads and tips....Enjoy Your Music....Kenny
 
Welcome nymatt

AK is a great place to be a member of. Once you are here for a while, you will find AK is truly like a large family, with many different relatives, having all types of opinions. You would have a hard time to find a site out there that has a better group of people that can help, especially wrt vintage audio.

Cheers,
Joe
 
I am still looking for the address to send donations to thru snail mail!
This site has solved more problems then you may ever know and got my listening pleasure back on track.
My suggestion is to donate to good causes and AK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gary
 
gamalot said:
I am still looking for the address to send donations to thru snail mail!
This site has solved more problems then you may ever know and got my listening pleasure back on track.
My suggestion is to donate to good causes and AK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gary
Gary, send a pm to grumpy or Kamakiri. One of them will reply with a surface address, to which you can send your $$. And, thanks, from me, for helping keep AK running.
 
Welcome!

Take your shoes off - set a spell. Listen to the old-timers spin stories of strange black plastic discs and magical glowing amps. Bring your repair and quality questions in supplication to the wise, long-bearded gurus on the AK mountaintop. And, above all, discuss disco and polyester with our fearless leader.

:D

Pete
 
Maybe we can lead y'all astray into the Deadly Supplemental Sins of Vintage Radio 'n' TeeVee collecting, too ! heheheheheh...<Evil grin>-Sandy G.
 
Hi guys. I'm in need of a guru here. My customer has a Philips RF5 vintage tube stereogram that I am working on. He has a pair of speakers that he wants connected via Bluetooth to the unit. How do I go about this? My research has not been all that helpful. Cheers.
 
Hi @Argenta and welcome to AK :)

IMO you would get a lot more help by starting your own thread. Not many people will look at a post tacked onto the end of this 16 year old thread.

Try a new thread in Tube Audio or General Audio.

good luck with your project...
 
Not many people will look at a post tacked onto the end of this 16 year old thread.

What I can't figure out is of all the 1000's upon 1000's of threads here at AK they found this one, How? :dunno:

16 years old and the topic and replies make no mention or have absolutely nothing to do with Speakers, Bluetooth, or the Philips unit.
 
Back
Top Bottom