I need a bulb/lamp 4631970 for Nikko NR-1000

cubby01

aka Buck
Trying to replace a few input selector indicator lights in a Nikko NR-1000

Little bitty bulbs on a board like this. Maybe just a bit over 1/4" proud of the board. Bulbs have a bluish silicone like coating on them.

Thanks for any pointers!

scaled.php

Additional information. They are approx 3/16" diameter, 1/2" tall (5mm x 12mm), with through pcb leads. Meter says they are somewhere around 12-13vdc.

The blue-green stuff is not a coating but a rubber like covering over the bulb attached at the white base.

Any suggestions for alternative lamps I could use are welcome. If I don't get some direction I'll probably cut one apart to see if the inner bulb is something more familiar.

Thanks.

Looks like a typical bipin lamp, should be easy to find one in that voltage range and the green condoms are readily available too.

If you can pin down the current or wattage, I am sure AK member dgwojo can hook you up with suitable replacements, or that you can track them down somewhere like Parts Express or MCM.

John

Thanks John! :thmbsp:

'bi pin' was the key word(s) I was missing. I just found what I need at digikey, so looks like I'm going to be changing some bulbs soon.

I wonder if a Marantz 12v/40ma bi-pin would be the ticket here?? :scratch2: Hopefully the shipping won't be too bad at Digikey on a small order. :thmbsp:

marantz_lamps_20090221_02.jpg

Do you have the digikey part # or link to the bulb that worked for you? I have the same receiver with the same issue.

Additional information. They are approx 3/16" diameter, 1/2" tall (5mm x 12mm), with through pcb leads. Meter says they are somewhere around 12-13vdc.

The blue-green stuff is not a coating but a rubber like covering over the bulb attached at the white base.

Any suggestions for alternative lamps I could use are welcome. If I don't get some direction I'll probably cut one apart to see if the inner bulb is something more familiar.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom