• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer cs-t7000 speakers

bobinaz

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I saw a pair of these monster speakers for sale for $200. Has anyone heard these or heard of them? They are over 4ft tall. One 12" woofer, 5 in mid, a dual 1 in. tweetr and another directional horn type driver. I would say these are probly less than 10 yrs old and in really great shape. I have been looking for "that one good pair" that I can afford. Unfortunately, I cannot audition these, and I don't know how long this pair will be available....maybe only hours , if that. I'm not interested in making any money, just would like some good speakers for my 100-plus watt rcvr. Any opinions , observations on these pioneer cs-t7000 speakers??
 
Register to hide this ad
For $200 you may be able to find a much better pair such as CS-99A ($700 list price). I can't seem to find the CS-T7000 in the 2003 Orion Blue Book but the list price of CS-T7100 is only $370. Maybe someone like Bully with an older Orion Blue Book can help you with this. I know you are not interested in making money but list price of the same company may be used to tell how good they are.
 
other pioneer speaker info

Thanks for your response. Are there other sources of info on the web for models of pioneer speakers no here on this forum or for sale on ebay?? I cannot seem to find any other info on these.

I see your point about other better speakers to be had for $200. Some other vintage speakers I have I bought for probably a tenth of the original price. I was initially taken in by the sheer size of these.
 
That model number sounds like they probably went with one of their 'system' sets. Just about all the major mass-market gear makers sell those fancy-looking systems. Oh, they're ok, I guess, for the average mullet-head. Lotta flash, not much substance.
Or, like the CS-T7100 (and the other Txxxx models), may have been sold through military PX's only.

It may not be the best use of your hard-earned money.

but, what do I know? never heard 'em (or heard of 'em)

pete
 
Cs-t7000

I've owned a set of these monsters since 1988 and they have consistently outperformed or at least matched any speaker I've brought home to audition. I did buy these with a system at an Army PX. These babies are great though. 17 years later, they are still going strong. These speakers are so good that I don't even need a sub for my HT. They rattle the walls and windows fine all by themselves. In a word, awesome speakers. I'll run them into the ground.
 
Back
Top Bottom