• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Fake" Sony ES components ;)

vincei

aka MasterControlMedia
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Holy $hit! That rtr is absolutely stunning. That would be so amazing if Sony manufactured that. Imagine what it would cost though. Man, even capable with a remote? Would be cool to operate this via remote.
 
Nice work!

Could you "design" a CD player to match the Pioneer SA7800/8800/9800 amplifier series with their fluroscan level meters? You gotta put a level meter somewhere on the display though.

Lee.
 
I wouldn't be surprised if Sony called you up and hired you to be part of their design graphics dept. Just stunning.
 
Those are quite nice! What ES gear I have (or have seen) is always classy looking. Now if only someone at Sony would see these and maybe bring the line to life again? :scratch2:

What would have been the last ES piece of equipment that Sony produced?
 
Definitely reminiscent of that era, and I love that time period too. Neat software/skill you have there. Nice work!

Imagine what that would at today's exchange rates (Then $1.00 --> >200 yen, Now: $1.00 --> ~70 yen).
 
I really love those Sony ES black faces, with the cherry wood sides. I think they are one of the few really nice looking black faced equipment series.
 
Thanks all for the comments. I wish they were for "reel". I created them in Photoshop using high res photos I took of my own ES collection and just moved things around. They came out quite nice I think, of course they are not perfect, but cool enough to look at. :)
 
Thanks all for the comments. I wish they were for "reel". I created them in Photoshop using high res photos I took of my own ES collection and just moved things around. They came out quite nice I think, of course they are not perfect, but cool enough to look at. :)

We can dream and you have got us there!!:D
 
Back
Top Bottom