Please help identify my PNR Speakers?

D3vil99

Hello, I was hoping someone can help me identify my Pioneer speakers. They have no serial numbers, model numbers or any type of info that might help in my search except for the tweeters, I don't know they were deliberately removed. They are Made In Taiwan with a model number of E66CP4510F on the back of the tweeter magnet. They look like the CS-313 and the CS-B1000, but they are black and the covers are higher from the ground. On the back of the boxes they have the old metal screw type of connections for audio cables. They also didn't come with any crossovers.

My dad added little planks to the sides and bottom of the boxes to prevent the chipboard from soaking, since he found them halfway wet in someone's backyard. He also installed Infinity SPRD10-10 subwoofers since the originals was also missing, he also put new cloth on the covers.

My guess is they could be from the 1984 to 1986 era, could be the CS series. But it can also be a locally made "CP" Series, since fake replicas of brand name equipment was starting to appear randomly on the South African market at that time. I was hoping Dr. Strangelove could help me but it seems he have been banned. I already looked through his posts about Pioneer models numbers, and I also went through the entire HiFi Engine database on Pioneer speakers with no luck.

I'm having a hard time look for them in this.
http://akdatabase.org/Pioneer/PioneerComponentDatabase.htm

If anyone have any info, please let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• Covers Off.jpg
    Covers Off.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Covers On.jpg
    Covers On.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom