• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can you ID These Infinity Speakers?

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
The guy is asking too much for the whole system, but I recognize the round EMIT tweeter. It's from the Kappa line, and is good stuff! Can you tell the exact model, though? I might ask if he'll sell just the speakers.




http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/3582617039.html

3n13K93L35L75Ke5Hbd1ufd46c58aa467169d.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
No kappa EMIT's there!

Sorry... I meant the Emit-R was in it. Those are Kappa series speakers and an EMIT tweeter, and I tossed the two words together haphazardly. I have the Kappa video center with an EMIT-R in it already, so I thought these might be a nice match. And the woofer looks bigger in the pic than the four... did the 5 have a similar setup with a larger woofer?
 
Sorry... I meant the Emit-R was in it. Those are Kappa series speakers and an EMIT tweeter, and I tossed the two words together haphazardly. I have the Kappa video center with an EMIT-R in it already, so I thought these might be a nice match. And the woofer looks bigger in the pic than the four... did the 5 have a similar setup with a larger woofer?

Yes you are right Janik.
They are more like Reference 5 not 4 looking at the size of woofer compared to mid.
Here is 5.
inf-ref5-cab-pic1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom