tweeter and mid diaphragm alignment

moray james

Last edited:
I can't get the photo to show. Any idea why I can't?

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Moray/My%20Documents/Klipsch%20Chorus%20Mod%20nutshell.htm

I can't get the photo to show. Any idea why I can't?

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Moray/My%20Documents/Klipsch%20Chorus%20Mod%20nutshell.htm

Same here I even tried to copy/paste to a email to open? What am I doing wrong Moray?
Louis

Perhaps because the file is referencing the directory structure on Moray's home computer.

-D

The difference this modification makes is not small. It is however easy to see why it has not become popular and it is not for everyone. I would hope that as many as possible would give this a try as it does make a substantial difference in sound. I hope then that some of the adventurous DIY members will consider mounting their horns in free a standing alignment when they plan new projects. The visual affect can be very interesting. The effort is well rewarded with much improved phase characteristics which. Digital alignment only works when directly on axis so physical alignment is the optimum method. Best regards Moray James.

Back
Top Bottom