"Super Audiophile Man" what are your SUPER Powers?

LazySounds

If you were an audiophile super hero *** Super Audiophile Man***, what would your super powers be?

I can time align multiple speaker drivers with my mind.

With my superpowers I can make Bose speakers sound like moist flatulence! :thmbsp:

Steady on, somewhere in the Super Audiophile Hero handbook it clearly states that you must only use your powers for good not evil. It's the paragraph after the lengthy explanation on "wearing underwear on the outside" just before the chapter on "The importance of a well maintained cape"

Steady on, somewhere in the Super Audiophile Hero handbook it clearly states that you must only use your powers for good not evil. It's the paragraph after the lengthy explanation on "wearing underwear on the outside" just before the chapter on "The importance of a well maintained cape"
But you see, I was actually using my superpowers to improve the sound of Bose speakers. :yes:

Something like x-ray vision except I could see bad components.

That, and the ability to solder in my underwear.
:yes:

EASY....He could make Aretha look like L'L Kim or Beyonce:thmbsp::)

100_1744.JPG

At night I would use my super-vision and super-speed to canvas all dumps and street curbs to retrieve the best audio equipment discards before anyone else awakened. Then I would use my heat-vision to recap everything, and use my super-strength to excavate another remote mountainside cavern in which to store the cream of my loot. The rest I would sell at my next super-extravaganza yard sale while posing as a mild mannered host, and use the proceeds to buy more lead shielding to protect myself from the debilitating red and white polka dot kryptonite rays which emanate from any Bose speakers playing country/western music. Next I would don my conservative blue business suit, posing as a reporter for the now defunct Daily Planetoid, and canvas big box appliance stores to protect potential buyers from buying any extended warranty plans not endorsed by any consumer protection magazine organization. Later I would retire to my polar region Palace of Solicitude and watch my purebred hound Crypto try to figure out how the voice of my departed ancestor Dorr-Bell comes from the horn of my vintage wind-up Victrola playing 78rpm discs of recorded wisdom. After I tire of that I would re-don my famous super-suit (which by now needs no further description) and again streak to the skies in search of more elite discarded audio gear.

Last edited:
I can use my super audio lasso, made from ultra de-oxigenated, pure copper and berylium interconnects to capture bad guys, except each one cost thousands and they wear out real fast

yes i can

I can make "white van scam speakers" sound like Genesis 1.2, AND sell them for $30.00 a pair:jawdrop:

Back
Top Bottom