w1jim

I can fix it but good...
Subscriber
New England Fall Frankenfest Saturday October 26th in Clinton MA

Back to our customary location at Franks shop
55 Sterling Street
Clinton Ma 01510

Just over the railroad tracks.

We need to be careful about parking - we don't want to use the lot across the street but we can park in front (as usual) and there is a lot around back on Parker Street (see map).

As usual we'll start around 11AM and we'll go until around 6-7PM.

These events are going quite well with people taking more responsibility for bringing food and cleaning up afterwards. Let's keep that up!

The swap / sell / freebee tables will be a given as usual and people can bring their favorite toys and systems to set up.

This year we'll be setting up some critical listening areas on the second floor as we discussed at the winter GTG - there should be 2 areas up there we can utilize.

On the main floor we'll have the swap area in the hallway, listening back behind the "Laser area" and possibly some other areas - depending on availability.

Just take your unsold treasure home with you, don't load Frank's dumpster.

Please spread the word to anyone and everyone in the New England area to attend - AK involvement isn't a requirement, although typically a given.

All that is required is an obsessive interest in all things audio - that's our common bond.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ClintonMap.JPG
    ClintonMap.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 3,281
Going to try hard to make this one. I'll bring my homemade brownies again. The last time I brought them, they went fast, (No, there are no organics added into them.) I hope to be bringing a bunch of records again. They will be discounted 50% for the Fest. Also a few boxes of $1.00 records.

Woohoo!! I could bring my Yaqin MC-13S and Audiodon-refurbished Fisher X-101-C and Mike-Hudson-HiFi-refurbished Fisher 500C. If there are other demo tube gear we could have the "Mother of All Tube Battles"!!

Or... We could have the same mother but with tube and solid state stuff.

Or... Or...

Yes? No? Maybe?

Not sure if I can make this one, depends on the housing situation.
I really encourage anyone and everyone to go. They are always a ball.

We'll have to set up a medicinal corner.

Going to try hard to make this one. I'll bring my homemade brownies again. The last time I brought them, they went fast, (No, there are no organics added into them.) I hope to be bringing a bunch of records again. They will be discounted 50% for the Fest. Also a few boxes of $1.00 records.

I am just getting into hi-fi and would love to come. I don't have much gear to bring but I do have some headphones I can take. I have a pair of Hifiman HE-500s and two pairs of custom modded beyerdynamics all wooded out. I about to land a kenwood ka-907 from barter town as well.

Can I come? I also have w1jim's old Luxman R-1120 he restored ;)

I am just getting into hi-fi and would love to come. I don't have much gear to bring but I do have some headphones I can take. I have a pair of Hifiman HE-500s and two pairs of custom modded beyerdynamics all wooded out. I about to land a kenwood ka-907 from barter town as well.

Yes Sir, the more the merrier...

It could be like a family reunion.
We are always happy for new blood - you don't have to bring anything, more room to bring stuff home with you!

Great! I look forward to meeting, hanging and listening with all of you! See you then.

Brad

Yay! -

On the calendar for Immediate SWIMBO approval -

Will bring some amps and pres (tube) to play, no speakers this time...

Will see what might be on offer for the BT thread -

Thanks Frank and Jim!

Yay! -

On the calendar for Immediate SWIMBO approval -

Will bring some amps and pres (tube) to play, no speakers this time...

Will see what might be on offer for the BT thread -

Thanks Frank and Jim!
Ian,
Glad to see you're still around. I was at the inlaws over the summer, but you were closed.:no:
Wanna buy a boat?:deal
I will try to make it out, as it is always a fun time.

Fantastic, I can make this one:banana:! Looking forward to seeing everyone and listen to some tunes.

Back
Top Bottom