• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anybody else use their "Fish Eye" for shooting pics?

cutthroatloc

Active Member
Took some pics of my Main on a Canon SX510HS via Fish Eye setting. Here's my favorite.
CTL
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 65
Register to hide this ad
I don't have a fisheye - my son does, but of course I cannot claim any credit for his work :-)
http://icouldbeahero.blogspot.com

SE84B in the dark by icouldbeahero, on Flickr


I do have a very wide angle (DX format) zoom lens for my DSLR - I've tried to use it to good effect as a distortion generator, but my reach - so far - has exceeded my grasp :-)

spinnin1 by mhardy6647, on Flickr
EICOST70 by mhardy6647, on Flickr
FostexFE207online2 by mhardy6647, on Flickr

Lens is the Sigma 10 - 20 mm f4 -5.6 WA zoom in Nikon mount (given to me by my son; probably my favorite all-around lens):

http://www.bythom.com/sigma10to20.htm
 
Those are very cool pics. Not to mention you have some nice pieces there. Gonna mess with my camera some more, see what I come up with. Maybe I'll try it out at the Dodgers game tonight? Thanks for sharing mhardy6647!
CTL
 
That's Harpo teh kitteh.



http://icouldbeahero.blogspot.com/2009/01/summer-break-part-x-fish-eye-fun.html

021s.jpg

My son now, courtesy of a fine AKer, has a Russian Zenit - Pentax K mount - fisheye and a Zenit camera with which to exercise his piscine optical tendencies ;-)

http://icouldbeahero.blogspot.com/2010/02/february-12-2010.html
 
Back
Top Bottom