Sony SS-M9ED Components

Inspiribomb

Enjoy the journey
Howdy everyone! It has been a while since I've been an active poster, but I had a lithe free time today while I took care of stuff around the house and thought I'd pop online for a bit.

Some of you may remember my time with a pair of Sony SS-M9ED's a while back. Easily the best speakers I had ever owned. Those have been gone for a while now, but I still have some leftover components that were included when I originally bought them. Here's what I have:

- 4X woofers (Scanspeak classic)
- 2X mids (Scanspeak classic)
- 2X LP crossovers
- 2X HP crossovers
- 4X super HP crossovers

I'd like to build something with these rather than have them just sitting around. I almost have enough components to build a "poor-man's" SS-M9. I could purchase a set of the Scanspeak classic tweeters, and would just need a midrange crossover.

Any suggestions on what to do with these nice components? I need a project and possibly a change in my system for a while.

Welcome back Aaron! Been a year hasn't it? I'm still mad about you selling your Sony's instead of doing something sensible with them. Like gifting them to me. :yes: The only help I can give is my attention and best wishes for whatever project you might attempt. Good luck!

cubdog

Back
Top Bottom