• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's a Great Day in America (with a Craig Ferguson accent)

portnoy

AK Member
Yes..

I went to Target tonight and picked up some cans of cat food and a few groceries...

... and what did i see but !!!!

16088748050_c1427bf860_b.jpg


I would never have thought or known or even suspected, but there it was and I just had to buy a "bag".

Cheers,
Wayne
 

Attachments

  • great_day_in_america.jpg
    great_day_in_america.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 9
Register to hide this ad
I imagine they've been hit with radiation so they don't germinate. I remember about 15 years ago when poppy seeds were pulled from the shelves because around 5% would still germinate even after irradiation. They soon came back on the shelves after they upped the dose.
 
These are "shelled". They're not ever gonna grow. But back in the day I used play parakeet with "real" hemp seeds and eat the insides of them, 40 yrs ago. So it's ironic and nostalgic that I can actually buy them as food - USDA - inspected and approved.

the new NMRL
 
Back
Top Bottom