Heavy Fisher Console

Rybeam

I figured out my 4 month old PANASONIC digital camera needs pressure applied to edge of screen to operate, only $100 to fix, 90 days P&L :thumbsdn:

Anyway using the method described I took some pictures of the Fisher mono AM/FM phono console I found at a thrift store. It is a Fisher K-15 with a Garrard RC 88 with a front firing 12 inch, has a tweeter in the middle of it, with a 6 inch facing backwards. Has the glowing eye tuning tube and a big full sound. First big tube sound I have heard, I like it. Looking for any info. Thanks All ! :banana:

Attachments

• Fisher 600.jpg
    Fisher 600.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Fisher 600 02.jpg
    Fisher 600 02.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Fisher 600 03.jpg
    Fisher 600 03.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 79
The 600 was the mono equiv quality wise to the 500-C/800 tube stereo receivers. MOst of them have been stripped out of the consoles or the radio cabinets they also came in. The console you have really looks great and hopefully you'll not strip it out. The changer should not see your vinyl but, it may start you off in developing a taste for 78 rpms.

You need to post this on the Fisher thread or you go look at the stickies posted there, they may lead to you info. you need to know.

Back
Top Bottom