Bozak B-302A Century Speakers _ NY Craigslist

AlleyKat

After reading today's Bozak thread, I thought these might be of some interest...:scratch2:

Bozak B-302A CENTURY speakers - $500 (Midtown West)
Reply to: sale-269171510@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-27, 11:04AM EST

a pair of Vintage Bozak B-302A CENTURY speakers. These speakers have been reconditioned in and out and sound divine. They are rather large. I'd say about 2.5'x2.5'x2.5', and weight about 40 lbs each. Recommended for the serious audiophile who has room for them. Buyer must pick up as well.

Attachments

• kf5W4VhiHuJ8yARSH4VPxwaV2jzk.jpg
    kf5W4VhiHuJ8yARSH4VPxwaV2jzk.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 129
  • mGJ9VtvmcRMfjt577TtqsOprO6xt.jpg
    mGJ9VtvmcRMfjt577TtqsOprO6xt.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 175
  • zIRGKnTHOeO9EV38B2Jn1RFABRu8.jpg
    zIRGKnTHOeO9EV38B2Jn1RFABRu8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 169
  • n4O1puwbij6XciRtHCdwzNFFJbwW.jpg
    n4O1puwbij6XciRtHCdwzNFFJbwW.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 125
Are they covered in shag carpet? $500 is kind of high for those. I had the B-305's that were twice as big and sold them for $450.

John

Something is wrong. The cabs are squarish like a 300 cabinet but the system is not a ported system but infinite baffle. Someone has modified the system and I suspect these are going to not sound as good. Also, the grill is not original. Lastly, the labels look possibly like they have been lifted and restapled as they are rather crumpled that is very unusual and I've never seen similarly distressed labels on others.

Something is wrong. The cabs are squarish like a 300 cabinet but the system is not a ported system but infinite baffle. Someone has modified the system and I suspect these are going to not sound as good. Also, the grill is not original. Lastly, the labels look possibly like they have been lifted and restapled as they are rather crumpled that is very unusual and I've never seen similarly distressed labels on others.

Certainly a hack job done there on the cabinets. The drivers, together, *w/crossovers)* should weigh at least 40lbs alone!

Back
Top Bottom