hk citation II tube sockets

maciek

Hello everyone,i am restoring super trashed hk cit ii,getting chassis chromed and have most of components upgraded,any sugestions what could go in it to make it better,main issue i have now is tube sockets,can any new production be a replacement,original pt sockets come with 4 ground lugs,thanks for any help

Hello everyone,i am restoring super trashed hk cit ii,getting chassis chromed and have most of components upgraded,any sugestions what could go in it to make it better,main issue i have now is tube sockets,can any new production be a replacement,original pt sockets come with 4 ground lugs,thanks for any help
http://www.mcshanedesign.net/

Everything you need for Citation gear.

Ok

Thanks for advice guys,Jim is indeed nice and very helpful guy,I restored one Citation last year with his help on the course of more less 7 months with great results,that was first version with big cool bias meter I posted pics in other thread,this time since one I got would be impossible to restore,very bad shape,I'm looking for some little exotic make over,just wondered if anyone used say new production tube sockets,might even enlarge openings,thanks

Back
Top Bottom