New Indiana Repair Shop

Interesting! This displaced hoosier might check it out the next time through.

I'm planning on checking it out on Tuesday. I'm going to see if he can get rid of the hum in my TD 145 and also check out the inventory. I'll report back then.

Sounds like TT's and Phono's only. Nice to have them relatively local though if need be. Thanks for the link.

So, hey all you Hoosiers, any other places around Indy that work on vintage gear, amps, tuners, preamps, etc? Not many choices down on our end of the state.

Mrs. Spideyjack told me about this shop. I have met the owner before but don't know him very well. I am going record scrounging on the Eastside this morning so I will check it out. Should be pretty good.

He wasn't there, it's appointment only. But I could see a bunch of tables. The sign say to call or email for a meeting.

He wasn't there, it's appointment only. But I could see a bunch of tables. The sign say to call or email for a meeting.

Mr. Jack did you interpret the sign as to call or e-mail for an appointment ANY day of the week, or just the weekend?

Howdy Gents, currently I do not have enough business to sit in the shop from 10am to 6pm. Therefore call ahead before you come visit, that way I can ensure I am there at the shop. I also perform house calls on console units that are too big to bring to me, so am sometimes out for those repairs. I only work on turntables, record players and console units. I don't do amps or anything else at this time. I can source belts, cartridges, needles etc. for just about any turntable ever made.

You can also find me on Facebook if you type in "The Turntable Shoppe", I have pictures of many of the units I have repaired on there.

Can you recomend a good quality cartridge for this:
DSCN1109.jpg

Or is it worthless?

Back
Top Bottom