Putting the new system together today!

DSC_3384.jpg

This is the view from the "listening chair." Finally got the living room cleaned up and the LPs organized.

DSC_3387.jpg

DSC_3388.jpg

I'll be playing around with speaker placement this weekend, and I'll start a new thread once I have anything new to report. I appreciate everyone who commented with encouragement and advice - I'm still really digging all of this.

Super!!!

Enjoy the tweeking..make sure you do your house chores first :nono:, b4 sitting down in front of your new toys.
Usually the trash and dishes pile up at my house when I am doing serious listening........"I'm sorry honey did u say something?..", " the kids are hungry? Ohh they can wait a few more days, they'll be fine...really.." :D

Reminds me a lot of my first 'real' system:

PSB bookshelfs, a Rega RP2, and NAD cd player.

Have fun brah

Is it just me, or is 'Modern Hi-Fi' something of a bastion for the NAD/PSB alliance ? My only objection to modern NAD is that I have yet to hear a CDP/amp up to 1500 AUD that sounded good from the headphone out, but I appreciate that isn't the main focus of most folk on AK. Bizarrely, very few reviewers attempt to give any impression of the sound quality from the headphone socket on integrated amps, but some Marantz models make fantastic headphone amps.

This is the view from the "listening chair." Finally got the living room cleaned up and the LPs organized.

I'll be playing around with speaker placement this weekend, and I'll start a new thread once I have anything new to report. I appreciate everyone who commented with encouragement and advice - I'm still really digging all of this.

Nice pics!

DSC_3384.jpg

DSC_3387.jpg

DSC_3388.jpg

Looks great and I bet it sounds wonderful. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom