sansui ma-7 monitor consoltte

T

transamz

Hello everyone i am new to sansui gear, i just picked up a sr-2050c tt at the local fleamarket and saw this ma-7 ,is this something thats usable as a pre-amp or what would you use it for,i am pretty sure i can get it cheap.

MA-7 is ...

transamz said:
Hello everyone i am new to sansui gear, i just picked up a sr-2050c tt at the local fleamarket and saw this ma-7 ,is this something thats usable as a pre-amp or what would you use it for,i am pretty sure i can get it cheap.

First, welcome to AudioKarma Transamz. You will find this a friendly and inforative place.

The Sansui MA-7 is listed in our Sansui database and I seem to remember seeing one on eBay. IIRC it is an Audio/Video switcher. It may include line amplifiers as well, but I'm not sure about that. Perhaps Stene may have some knowledge about this unit.

Anyway, the two that have been sold on eBay in the past 3 years went for $60 and $300. Quite a price range there, but of course condition and interest make the eBay pricing more volitile than a discussion on audio inter-connects.

Paul

transamz said:

Wecome aboard transamz!!!! Yer gonna love the Sansui gear, i know i do :banana:

transamz said:
is this something thats usable as a pre-amp or what would you use it for

No it´s not a pre-amp, it´s a monitor unit having three modes for the meters; VU, Peak, Peak Hold. A built in oscillator (400Hz and 10kHz) can be used to adjust the tape recorder.

More info

Stene said:
No it´s not a pre-amp, it´s a monitor unit having three modes for the meters; VU, Peak, Peak Hold. A built in oscillator (400Hz and 10kHz) can be used to adjust the tape recorder.

See, I knew you would know something about this unit. Thanks for filling us in.

Paul

Sansui MA-7 monitor consolette operating manual

is there a operating manual for the Sansui MA-7 monitor consolette . Only seen a service manual. Thanks

Please EdibleHead, can you sell me a copy in PDF for the Sansui MA-7 operating manual ? Please Please ¡¡¡ I have one unit after years of looking in ebay, Now I have one but I don´t know, the correct way to use it.
Really thanks, in advance.

Back
Top Bottom