MC 7150

hugeroost

Looking for a set of meters, mine are so old and yellow they cant be helped. I already checked w HQ and their no longer made, also checked audio classics, same deal. Appreciate any help, thanks. Roost

I found one for my 2205 on the auction site. Jump in them if you ever see them. They don’t appear often(amp
Specific).

Last edited:
Looking for a set of meters, mine are so old and yellow they cant be helped. I already checked w HQ and their no longer made, also checked audio classics, same deal. Appreciate any help, thanks. Roost

Do they function? Meaning do the needles move as they should? If so, that’s the main thing. Cosmetics can be addressed in most cases.

Which part is yellow?

Hey cap, yessir they work like their supposed to. The white behind the blue filters is what the tech said, he put the new filters and it helped, but still not close to what they should be. Looks like my only hope is to find one somebody is parting out, but he wants to see a pic before because he said at that age you may end up w the same thing. I hate that because this amp is perfect....Roost

Welcome to vintage McIntosh, not alway 100%. One of my meters on my 2205 the writing on one is slightly faded

Hey Dana, yes i will jump if i see em for sure. I had the new filters put in but didnt make much difference, they look more white than blue

Back
Top Bottom