Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Enzo and Zelda, ZZ for short lol. My daughter named the kitten and I named enzo because when we first got him he was standing in front of me as little as can be and in a split second he was gone, so I said wow he's fast like a Ferrari so I said hmm Enzoo_O kinda fits so it stuck. But now he's more like a Henry the 8th, gotta little around the waste, shhhh don't tell him though :rflmao:

In a same way I called my former and late friend Watnou "Watnou". This is not a common name for a pet/cat (even in Dutch) and in fact just means "What now" as in "What now, bitch".

It's always nice to name a cat after a character property. When he was very young and and still living at my sisters house one day I was playing with him a little roughly. He bit my fingers in play and everytime I gave him a firm push away from me he reacted pissed and came back to me looking at me "what now, bitch" to then start playing again :)
That was the moment I decided my sister did not have a cat anymore... :) A cat with some character he was. They all have their own anyway, no cat is the same as another cat, not any different than us humans.

In a same way I called my former and late friend Watnou "Watnou". This is not a common name for a pet/cat (even in Dutch) and in fact just means "What now" as in "What now, bitch".

It's always nice to name a cat after a character property. When he was very young and and still living at my sisters house one day I was playing with him a little roughly. He bit my fingers in play and everytime I gave him a firm push away from me he reacted pissed and came back to me looking at me "what now, bitch" to then start playing again :)
That was the moment I decided my sister did not have a cat anymore... :) A cat with some character he was. They all have their own anyway, no cat is the same as another cat, not any different than us humans.
That's an awesome story and you are right they all have there own character and all different, but one thing they all do that is the same is give there owners happiness and relief of stress that only an owner of an animal knows. My Mastiff Koa Is a service dog, my service dog and I can honestly say she has brought me out from some very grim times if it wasn't for her and Enzo I know the light wouldn't shine as bright for me. Thank goodness for our animals ;)

Hence the "wtf?" expression... cats own furniture even more than people. Our big guy duels with my wife for her chair almost every night, and he likes to go to bed before her so it can get ugly. Never seen such determination mixed with passive-aggressive behavior in your life - and the cat is pretty fierce, too!

John

You put stuff on his stool, where else is he supposed to sit?

Hence the "wtf?" expression... cats own furniture even more than people. Our big guy duels with my wife for her chair almost every night, and he likes to go to bed before her so it can get ugly. Never seen such determination mixed with passive-aggressive behavior in your life - and the cat is pretty fierce, too!

John
:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

John

This posting is worthless without video!

Living on the (l)edge...

w30FqGi.jpg

On Saturday, we went to Cambridge, England to pick up an oscilloscope to add to my collection. I know, it's kind of stretching the definition of "audio gear", but it will be used to repair audio gear, so I think it counts.

Just after bringing it home... Indi isn't on it, but in it:

IndiInScope.JPG

Whilst in Cambridge, we wandered around and I took some pictures. Cambridge is an interest place. There was a guy playing guitar in a rubbish bin:

LitterGuitarist.JPG

We walked by a record store. In my youth, we would have gone in and that would have been the rest of the day, riffling through the stacks.

LostInVinyl.JPG
LostInVinylWindow.JPG

Here's a "chop house", which is like a steak house. I liked the big cleaver.

CambridgeChopHouse.JPG

Later, when I uploaded the picture, I looked more closely...

StephenHawking.png

OMG!!! It's not every day you get photobombed by Stephen Hawking.

On Saturday, we went to Cambridge, England to pick up an oscilloscope to add to my collection. I know, it's kind of stretching the definition of "audio gear", but it will be used to repair audio gear, so I think it counts.

Just after bringing it home... Indi isn't on it, but in it:

View attachment 994024

Whilst in Cambridge, we wandered around and I took some pictures. Cambridge is an interest place. There was a guy playing guitar in a rubbish bin:

View attachment 994025

We walked by a record store. In my youth, we would have gone in and that would have been the rest of the day, riffling through the stacks.

View attachment 994028
View attachment 994030

Here's a "chop house", which is like a steak house. I liked the big cleaver.

View attachment 994033

Later, when I uploaded the picture, I looked more closely...

View attachment 994037

OMG!!! It's not every day you get photobombed by Stephen Hawking.
And Jeremy Clarkson is admiring the trousers on the dude loading his trunk!

And Jeremy Clarkson is admiring the trousers on the dude loading his trunk!
Heh.

Though it's doubtful that Clarkson would have much to do with Cambridge, given the somewhat anti-car attitudes of the locals (out of necessity; no room), the glut of bicycles, and a general lack of suitable parking.

However, that is Stephen Hawking, whom I understand from the locals is seen quite frequently in that area of town.

Back
Top Bottom