SMAC January 2013

jmathers

The January SMAC meet will be at Ken's place on Saturday, January 26th from 1-6pm. See my email for details. Hope to see you all there!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ok here's the setup.
There will be three rooms of gear.

In the front room:
The Dynaco ST-70 with the VTA driver board, and powered with KT88's.
A Transcendent sound preamp.
VPI Scout 2 with the Dynavector 10X5.
Graham Slee Graham Amp 2 SE phono preamp.
Fritz MTM speakers,

In the family room:
Another Dynaco ST-70 with 6CA7 fat bottle power tubes.
Audio Research Preamp.
Emotiva ERC- 2 CD player/transport.
Clements RB 6 speakers.

The guest room will be available for anyone to set up gear, there are a pair of full range speakers in there. So if you have something to bring :thmbsp:.

The misses will have pulled pork sandwiches and chili:D.

Ken

I am gong to make this one (finally). Anyone local wishing to ride along, send me a PM.

Don

Hey Ken, I just got a Cayin CPD 15A tube CD player. My system is down so I haven't had the opportunity to hear it yet. Mine if I bring it tomorrow? D.

Great meet today ... thanks for hosting this month and for the grub!

Ken's got a real nice kit and it was nice to discover some more fun records to seek out. (No comment on Jim's "July Talk" LP ... )

And thanks to Andy for the CD!

Thanks for hosting another enjoyable SMAC meet this afternoon err evening Ken. Always admired your DIY projects Ken but, Carol’s scratch built chilli was definitely the DIY project of the day.

Some really nice music was heard by all (including ‘July Talk’:lmao:)on a really nice system!

Yes thank you again Ken, And I to really liked the chili..

Your system has come a along way, as has it's environment, both are excellent!

Thanks again Ken and Carol, for a great Sat. afternoon of tunes, food, and the Laphroaig! Your system is sounding and looking better than ever with the changes you've made since last time.

Thanks for all your kindness.
Glad you had a SMAC'n good time.
We had a couple had new members come over and thanks for making the long drive guys :thmbsp:.
Also would like to thank Bob, and Sean for bringing there latest projects, nice job guys sounding good :music:. Carol also thanks you all for taking care of the grub :banana:. So thank you all for making this another successful meet.

Yep, that pulled pork was GREAT. Thanks to Ken and Carol for giving up there house for the day. Had a great time.

Thanks for hosting! I had a good time at my first meet. Learned some techniques for cleaning my vinyl and heard some great tunes.

Posted from Audiokarma.org App for Android

Back
Top Bottom