Storage Suggestions

judsonw

Given some new acquisitions, I need to rearrange my audio gear. My current set up is in this thread. I am adding in a reel to reel, a rasberry pi, and a schiit modi multibit. I would rather not have the reel to reel on the floor and it is slightly too big to go under the shelves that exist. It should, however, fit perfectly where where integrated amp and headphone amp are. It should also have enough room to the side for the raspberry pi and modi.

That just means I need a two or three shelf system that can hold 55 pounds or so on one shelf (and the valhalla and realistic tape control center can go on another shelf). Any suggestions for where to find a suitable shelf?

There are still a few brick and mortar audio gear retailers in the greater Seattle area, you can find such products there, otherwise online retailers.
Good deals can be found on Craigslist, beware of glass shelves, best to steer clear of them.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will definitely keep the Flexy in mind for the future. I found a table at the thrift store that will probably work for what I need. I am working on tidying and rearranging my room presently. I will post pictures when I have it set up.

Back
Top Bottom