Klipsch Cornwall E's

Place the speakers as far apart as possible....

Positioning is everything, placing speakers next to equipment does nothing for sound enhancement. Especially a four speaker system. Stacking is even worse........put the CV's on A and the Cornwalls on B !

Place the speakers as far apart as possible....

Positioning is everything, placing speakers next to equipment does nothing for sound enhancement. Especially a four speaker system. Stacking is even worse........put the CV's on A and the Cornwalls on B !
They are as far apart as possible. Will try the CV-A Corn-B tonight. The Cornwalls make my CV's lool like bookself speakers! Didn't realise just how big those thing are.

They are as far apart as possible. Will try the CV-A Corn-B tonight. The Cornwalls make my CV's lool like bookself speakers! Didn't realise just how big those thing are.
Cornwalls make most speakers look bookshelfish! if that's a word! lol
Congrats on the score!

Reactions: Tia
Unbelievable. Changed out my Yamaha receiver for a Harmon Karden and its was a night and day difference. Ordered the caps and mid gaskets from Bob. Have never heard a cleaner sound in all my 55 years. Low volume or upsetting the neighbors volume just unreal.

Compared to Bozak Concert Grands, EV Patricians, JBL Harkness, Altec Magnificence or some of Klipsch commercial theatre speakers I always thought Cornwalls were just the right size for full production efficiently. Then they developed the Chorus II and now there is the latest Forte II. But Cornwalls are my favorite Klipsch speaker until I hear something better. I want to hear a Cornscala, some day.

Reactions: Tia
Back
Top Bottom